When your installing Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager you receive the error message "Setup is unable to proceed. Please install the following prerequisites. IIS 6 Metabase, Default Document, Directory Browsing, HTTP Errors, Static Content, Windows Authentication."
1. Click on Start, Administrative Tools, Server Manager
2. Expand Roles
3. You will see Role Services needed. Click on Add Roles
4. Choose all the roles needed.
5. Click Install to continue
6. Installation begins. Once its done click Finish and continue to install Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager.