IMAP error message "The Operation Cannot Be Performed Because The Object Has Been Deleted Microsoft Outlook 2013" when syncing with Outlook 2013. A recommendation to absolutely eliminate IMAP errors would be to upgrade your emails to a hosted solution using Funcshuns' Cloud Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2013 environment that enables you to maintain control, increase user productivity, and keep your organization safe.
The Operation Cannot Be Performed Because The Object Has Been Deleted.
However, if your looking to keep your existing email solution here is how you can remedy your issue.
1. Open Outlook 2013
2. Click on File
3. Click on Account Settings
4. Click on Account Settings again
5. Click on change
6. Click on Advanced, where it says Folders - Root folder path: type "Inbox"
7. Click ok on all screens to save.
8. Close and re-open Outlook 2013, click on the folder with the issue, in this case it was my Outbox folder. Right click an email and click delete. This should allow you to delete the affected item in Microsoft Outlook 2013.